Media sharing means you will share a single printer device with all computer devices that are connected to your router device. There are very simple steps for sharing a single printer and single speaker device to router devices that are connected to router device. Using tplinkwifi net login page you can easily configure the media sharing feature for your tplink router devices.
Steps to Configure Media Sharing Feature for TP-Link Router Devices
- Connect the USB device to your tplink wifi router. You can connect USB printer, USB drive or any other device that you want to share to computer devices. Catch the procedure for opening ports of tplink devices.
- After that access tplink wifi router login page from your computer device. Using tplinkwifi net login page you can easily make login for your device.
- Fill tplink wifi router login user name and password in the given field.
- When you are at the configuration page, select “Advanced” button.
- After that select “USB Settings” button that will allow you to share the USB device to other computer devices.
- Select “Enable” button for USB sharing and click on “Save” button.
You can then change or configure the access conditions for your computer devices.
- If you want that all computer devices can easily write the USB device then you can click on “Enable Write Access” button.
- If you want to that user must authenticate him before access, they can enable “Authentication” for USB devices.
- Using pull down menu you can also specify the folder name for your devices.
- If you want that guest network users can also access the USB device, you can enable “Allow Guest Network Access” option from the same window. Click on “Apply” button after making any kind of settings from your device.